xAfter several years of working at top litigation firms and providing litigation services to both individuals and to some of Canada’s largest corporations, Jeffrey Radnoff founded Radnoff Law Offices.
Jeffrey Radnoff has many years experience with tax law and in litigating in all levels of courts in Ontario. Jeffrey has been involved in precedent setting cases.
Jeffrey is also experienced in providing alternative dispute resolution services.
- Chair of the executive of the Civil Litigation Section of the Ontario Bar Association (Ontario).
- Past Secretary and Vice Chair of the Civil Litigation Section of the Ontario Bar Association (Ontario).
- Primary author of the article, “The Tort of Discrimination” which has been published in part in the Lawyers Weekly and was published in full in the Advocates Journal.
- Frequent contributor to the Ontario Bar Association Civil Litigation Newsletter.
- Instructor for the Bar Admission Course
- Member of the faculty of the Intensive Advocacy Program held each summer at Osgoode Hall Law School.