Shareholder & Franchise Disputes
Assessment of Lawyers Accounts
Employment Law & Wrongful Dismissal
About Radnoff Law Offices
Radnoff Law Offices is a boutique firm dedicated exclusively to solving disputes over money, disputes with professionals, tax law issues and to providing mediation and arbitration services. With over 20 years of experience, we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality of service to our clients and securing the best possible results for them.
Jeffrey Radnoff founded Radnoff Law offices after he had worked for several years at Canada’s top litigation boutiques, providing litigation services to both individuals and to some of Canada’s largest corporations.
Jeffrey Radnoff has many years experience in litigating in all levels of courts in Ontario. Jeffrey has been involved in precedent setting cases. He is also experienced in providing alternative dispute resolution services.
Jeffrey Radnoff is also a leader in his profession and has held several leadership/teaching positions:
- Member of Council of the Ontario Bar Association
- Past Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary of the executive of the Civil Litigation Section of the Ontario Bar Association (Ontario)
- Primary author of the article, “The Tort of Discrimination” which has been published in part in the Lawyers Weekly and was published in full in the Advocates Journal
- Frequent contributor to the Ontario Bar Association Civil Litigation Newsletter
- Past Instructor for the Bar Admission Course
- Member of the faculty of the Intensive Advocacy Program held each summer at Osgoode Hall Law School
- Instructor in the Forensic Accounting Program of the University of Toronto